Managing conflict effectively is a skill not a personality trait. Understanding what drives conflict, how to disentangle it and manage the emotions around conflict is a skill set that can be taught.
- 1 & 2 day workshops designed to take groups through interactive activities to teach the key principles of conflict resolution and accelerate understanding
- Personal coaching for leaders, managers and team members to explore and develop strategies to manage their 'hot spots'
The skill set includes:
- The physiology of conflict
- The mathematics of conflict and how to solve them
- Thinking outside the square - the how to
- Communication to build bridges to success
- Stating your case effectively in tough times
- Reshaping the power triangle
- Managing emotions - mine and theirs
- Being right or effective
- The power of a map to find your way
- Designing options
- Negotiation skills
- Tools to take into the future